Ok, so I did a search to see if I could download a 2-minute timer that didn’t cost $10 like the one from David Allen’s website. I found a couple that required .Net Framework, and since I couldn’t figure out what that is, I created my own little timer in PowerPoint. Then I downloaded a 30-day trial of Wondershare Software, which allows you to convert a PPT into something small for an iPod. The result is a little piece that you can create a shortcut for on your desktop, and you’re welcome to download it. Wondershare makes it clear that it’s an Evaluation Copy, so pardon the branding.
Ave Z via RSS!
Follow AvenueZ on Twitter
- Nelson Martin on Register for new Travel Tools webinar and get a free book!
- Using Google Analytics, or how I found out I was “the sexiest woman on the planet” | Your Nerdy Best Friend on The sexiest woman on the planet
- Online casino on What are these things called taxes anyway?
- Virots.com on It’s a little early here
- Ciuchy dla dzieci on That’s all she wrote: A pictorial history as Avenue Z closes
Outsource Your Creative Content
- Avoid My Mistakes (186)
- Celebrate the successes (169)
- Environmental Issues (5)
- Maybe It's Just Me (107)
- Procrastination (95)
- Resources to Check Out (149)
- Small Business Ideas (292)
- Tech Ideas for Small Businesses (81)
- The Writing Life (273)
- Uncategorized (11)
- Watching the Budget (144)
- What Say You? (68)
- What Writers Eat (28)
The Inside Stuff